100% сигурна система за плащане
Плащате в евро
3,5 милион продадени билети
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, th, 27 feb 2020 - tue, 25 aug 2020
От 208,00 лв.
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 25 feb 2021
От 134,00 лв.
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , th, 27 feb 2020 - th, 25 feb 2021
От 113,00 лв.
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 26 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
От 51,00 лв.
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, wed, 26 feb 2020 - sun, 24 may 2020
От 144,00 лв.
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 25 feb 2021
От 98,00 лв.
7. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, fri, 28 feb 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
От 241,00 лв.
8. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineat Musée d'Orsay, tue, 3 mar 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
От 42,00 лв.
9. Orsay Museum: Skip the lineat Orsay Museum: Skip the line, wed, 26 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
От 45,00 лв.
10. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Versailles: One-day pass with skip the line & gardens, wed, 26 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
От 43,00 лв.
Lido de Paris
- Experience the impressive new show at Lido de Paris
- Choose between show and champagne or show and dinner
- Let yourself be entertained by a French cabaret that's out of this world
Incredible energy has gone into assembling an international team of performers, dancers, musicians and designers to produce a show that is packed with artistic and technical innovation.
Somewhere between dream and reality, you will discover a Paris that you had never imagined existed.
We sell tickets to show & champagne and to dinner & show.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Lido de Paris.
When does the show start?
The show run daily at 9 PM and 11 PM. If you choose tickets with dinner, then your dinner will be served at 7 PM and the show will begin at 9 PM.
Whether you choose to book tickets with or without dinner it is a good idea to be at Moulin Rouge half an hour prior to the show starts.
How long does the show last?
The show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Are children allowed?
Lido de Paris is not suitable for children, and children under 4 years old are not allowed.
- Lido de Paris is very popular, and can often be sold out Friday and Saturday months ahead. So the sooner you book the better the chances are you can get tickets. If you can visit Lido de Paris other days than Fridays and Saturdays you might consider this to better your chances of getting tickets.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 195 reviews
"The Lido de Paris was fun, organized, a pleasure to watch, and entertaining!"
Meget flot show
"Jeg kan varmt anbefale dette meget flotte show med omkring 50 professionelle dansere samt utroligt dygtige akrobater og sangere. Vi havde et godt udsyn til scenen, som blev hævet, da showet begyndte."
Grete sat, 22 feb 2020
"Härlig show! Alla platser har bra sikt..."
Mats mon, 2 dec 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 1 hours 45 minutes
You can choose between three different ticket options:
Show only, Show with a glass of champagne or Show and dinner.
With Show and dinner you can choose between four different menu options:
Soirée Plume: 3-course dinner. Drinks not included.
Soirée Etoile: 3-course dinner. A glass of champagne or wine included.
Soirée Champs-Elysées: 3-course prestige dinner. Half a bottle of champagne or wine included.
Soirée Triomphe: 3-course gastronomy dinner. Half a bottle of champagne or wine included.
There's also a Children's menu.
Lido de Paris
116 Av. des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.