100% сигурна система за плащане
Плащате в евро
3,5 милион продадени билети
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, wed, 11 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
От 94,90 €
2. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, tue, 10 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
От 61,20 €
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , tue, 10 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
От 51,90 €
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, wed, 11 dec 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
От 23,30 €
5. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, wed, 11 dec 2019 - wed, 9 dec 2020
От 87,60 €
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, tue, 10 dec 2019 - th, 5 mar 2020
От 65,80 €
7. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by bus, wed, 11 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
От 139,20 €
8. Orsay Museum: Skip the lineat Orsay Museum: Skip the line, tue, 10 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
От 20,60 €
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineat Arc De Triomphe, tue, 10 dec 2019 - wed, 10 jun 2020
От 14,40 €
10. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, tue, 10 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
От 57,10 €
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 day
With this entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles, you can visit at your own leisure the main state apartments and learn more about the life of the French Kings.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles
- Skip the line with prepaid tickets
- Borrow a free audio guide
- Learn about France's royal history
- Bring children under age 18 for free
Explore the Incredible Palace of Versailles
When you arrive at Versailles you'll get an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Visit the King's chambers with their elegant décor, and the grandiose Hall of Mirrors, which was once a reception hall for the guests of the palace, overlooking the immense gardens of the palace.
If you also wish to visit the incredible gardens and the rest of the Versailles Estate, we also offer tickets to the Versailles Estate incl. audio guide and gardens.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Very Good: 3.7 – 3 reviews
"Måtte stå i kø 1 1/2 time for å komme inn. En flott opplevelse når vi kom inn. Fantastisk byggverk, kunstverk og bra audioguide "