100% сигурна система за плащане
Плащате в евро
3,5 милион продадени билети
1. Park Güell: Skip the lineat Park Güell, Пет, 24 Мар 2023 - Вт, 20 Юни 2023
От 35,00 лв.
2. Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobésat Flamenco Show at Tablao Cordobes , Пет, 24 Мар 2023 - Чт, 14 Мар 2024
От 109,00 лв.
3. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourat Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, Пон, 27 Мар 2023 - Ср, 20 Мар 2024
От 132,00 лв.
4. Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalíat Excursion: Girona, Figueres & Theatre-Museum Dalí, Съб, 25 Мар 2023 - Чт, 21 Мар 2024
От 200,00 лв.
5. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tourat F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, Чт, 30 Мар 2023 - Чт, 21 Мар 2024
От 140,00 лв.
6. Half Day Tour to Gironaat Half Day Tour to Girona, Пон, 27 Мар 2023 - Пет, 22 Мар 2024
От 143,00 лв.
7. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , Пет, 24 Мар 2023 - Пет, 22 Мар 2024
От 187,00 лв.
8. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineat Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Пет, 24 Мар 2023 - Пон, 18 Сеп 2023
От 42,00 лв.
9. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güellat Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park Güell, Съб, 1 Апр 2023 - Вт, 31 Окт 2023
От 218,00 лв.
10. Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the lineat Gaudí Houses: Casa Batlló & Casa Milà - Skip the line, Нед, 2 Апр 2023 - Нед, 29 Окт 2023
От 205,00 лв.
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
Go for a morning walk through the city of Barcelona and see all the stunning buildings in the Gothic quarter. This tour shows you the El Born quarter of the city and leads you the Picasso Museum. Here you get faster access to the museum and have time to admire the beautiful art by the famous artist!
- Avoid the long queues at the Picasso Museum
- Witness beautiful buildings in the gothic style
- Get a guided tour and learn about Pablo Picasso
- Walk through the city of Barcelona
- Enjoy a local breakfast - if you select it
Какво да очаквате?
Breath in, drink your morning coffee and stretch. The sun is up, and it's time for a walk through the narrow streets of Barcelona. You meet your guide at the meeting point and begin walking through the warm cobbled streets of the city. While being told the history of the places you pass by, you lean your head back and look up at the stunning buildings in the gothic quarter; among them is the famous Cathedral.
Along the walking tour you walk to the El Born quarter, which is both historic and trendy at the same time. Here you can stop and admire the Santa Maria del Mar church, which is built in the gothic style.
When you reach the Picasso Museum, also located in the El Born quarter, your guide gives you a tour of the museum and tells you about Pablo Picasso's painting techniques, his inspiration and how his way of creating art evolved during his lifetime. This museum is in fact the only museum, that was created, while the painter was still alive. You also learn more about Picasso's personal life and his overall biography along the way.
If you have chosen this ticket without breakfast, your tour ends here, and you can spend time in the museum for as long as you'd like. If you have chosen the tour with breakfast, you continue the tour by walking to Palau de la Música Catalana, where you eat a local breakfast and have the opportunity to talk with the guide and the other guests.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be on your feet a lot.
- We recommend you to not carry backpacks. If you take them with you, you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3, as you will be walking for more than 2 hours.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Какво НЕ е включено?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Незабавно потвърждение на поръчката
Получавате електронни билети
Гид на живо
Продължителност: 2 часа
Часове на отпътуване
Tuesday-Saturday: 8:15 A.M.
Какво е включено?
- Entrance and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Guided walking tour in the El Born quarter.
- An English or English-and-Spanish speaking guide.
- Radio guide system in groups of more than 5.
- Breakfast, if selected.
Инструкции за мястото
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Контактен център (Англия)
Имате нужда от помощ с резервацията? С готовност ще отговорим на всички Ваши въпроси.